Explore and Experience
The countryliving experience
For your comfort
Air conditioned space which includes a satellite flat-screen tv, a Nespresso coffee machine and a minibar. Cocomat mattresses are also offered, as well as linens, slippers, towels and pool towels. You will also find O.live wellness products.
In the accommodation and the surrounding area, you can enjoy various recreational activities, such as cycling and hiking and through interactive processes you will experience the authenticity of rural life.
Opora Country Living composes a landscape of rare beauty, with traditional, picturesque, romantic, idyllic images. Apart from a comfortable stay, you will have the opportunity to get in touch with the local culture, take part in wine testing, in seminars on how to harvest the olives, in beekeeping presentations.
Opora is 8.3 km. from the historical town of Nafplion. The ancient theatre of Epidaurus is located at a distance of 27 km, while the archaeological site of Mycenae, in 28 km. away. Athens International Airport is at a distance of 174 km while the Kalamata airport is 150 km. away.
- Arvanitia (8.7 km.)
- Tolo (11 km.)
- Karathona (12 km)
- Vivari (13 km)
- Kondili (17 km.),
- Kandia (19 km
- Palamidi: Access either by walking 999 steps or by car in 5 minutes.
- Bourtzi islet: the landmark Fort of Nafplion is located at the port. A small island fortress built in 1471 and is accessible only by boat.
- Museums of Nafplio: Archaeological, Naval and Folklore. –
- Kastros of Akronafplia.
- The Palace of Mycenae
- Argos: Greece’s oldest city with major attractions.
- The ancient theatre of Epidaurus